Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I have a admit I have done something wrong.

In 2004 we all know what happened with the Yankees and the Red Sox.
At the time as much as I was just like all Yankee fans and hated the Red Sox.
But when the Red Sox came back and won the ALCS after being down Three games to None
and then going on to win The World Series I was not devastated and I actually kinda felt good for the Red Sox and Red Sox Fans, Yes I admit it. I felt good for the Red Sox.

There is only one explanation.
"I was Young and Stupid"

So there it is Fans. I hope all Yankee Fans can forgive me.
Go ahead and comment.

"I am here to take my Medicine".

6 comments:

Lester's Legends said...

As a Red Sox fan I appreciate your past sentiment.

You don't have to turn in your Yankee card in my opinion either. You earned that in the down years.

Anonymous said...

Larry ... that's good ... and the baseball season is upon us. From an outsiders view, NYY-Bosox could be interesting in '09

3rdStoneFromTheSun said...

I'm an Orioles fan....so I haven't had much to say ever since Angelos bought the team other than expletives

3rdStoneFromTheSun said...

dude

for some reason, I cannot put this blog in my list to follow

it says the url cannot be detected


any ideas?

lb said...

I forgive you

Anonymous said...

maybe you were on the Boli at the time. It effected your brain and made you show sympathy for those evil red sox. (if nobody else will give you hell you can always count on me)