Thursday, February 4, 2010

"The Expert" Super Bowl Pick

Very Quick and Short, I have a member of my family

My Nephew Danny is in the Hospital with what appears to be (Acute Disseminated Encephalomyelitis)-A serious Spinal infection..So Not thinking too much about breaking down the game


Last Round 2-0
Playoff Record 5-5

I see it as
Colts--35--Saints--24 (See this as a close game but in the end Peyton Manning takes over and wins his 2nd ring and solidifies himself among the all-time great QBs in NFL History,
I would love to see New Orleans get the win, It is a city that has gone through so much tragedy and they have such loyal fans of a team that rarely was even a competitive team for the most part in 42 years, So it for the Residents and longtime fans of the Saints it would be a great story, They have a great team but I think Peyton Manning is a once in a lifetime difference maker rarely seen in the NFL)

3 comments:

Crazy Canton Cuts said...

I hope the Saints finally get a trophy

nutballgazette said...

I would love to see it. It would be a great sports story even without the Katrina Story, Much like the Bucs winning in 2002 Season but with what happened with Katrina it is a great Human Story too, one they make movies out of

Anonymous said...

I'm with Crazy Canton Cuts, but would add two words. WHO DAT. Let me say it again. WHO DAT WHO DAT! :)