Sunday, September 16, 2012

NFL Picks week 2

Sorry I have not been around, I have been facing serious Health Issues

First My Super Bowl Pick before the season was the Texans over the 49rs

Week 1 I was 7-9.

Winners in Bold


WEEK 2
Thursday, Sept. 13

Chicago at Green Bay, 7:20

Sunday, Sept. 16

Kansas City at Buffalo, noon

New Orleans at Carolina, noon

Cleveland at Cincinnati, noon

Minnesota at Indianapolis, noon

Houston at Jacksonville, noon

Arizona at New England, noon

Tampa Bay at N.Y. Giants, noon

Baltimore at Philadelphia, noon

Washington at St. Louis, 3:05

Dallas at Seattle, 3:05

Oakland at Miami, 3:25

N.Y. Jets at Pittsburgh, 3:25

Tennessee at San Diego, 3:25

Sunday Night

Detroit at San Francisco, 7:20

Monday, Sept. 17

Denver at Atlanta, 7:30



Thoughts on other stuff

Baseball, Who would have expected the Orioles and Oakland A's to have the season they are having. I have not seen a train wreck of a season like the Red Sox has had since the 1965 Yankees 
Speaking of the Yankees., Every tear the Kentucky Wildcats win the NCAA Basketball Tourney the Yankees win the World Series, That streak ends this year 

Hockey, It was great while it lasted, The NHL as we know it is gone forever 

Well I hope to be able to do this every week, 

Thanks 

1 comment:

LestersLegends said...

Sorry to hear you're not doing well. My prayers are with you to feel better.